Recipe: Hedonist Mac n' Cheese
You ever do yourself up a pot of Kraft Dinner and think to yourself "What if this, but more"? Ever want to indulge so fully that you go near-comatose? Here u go
note: there are not really any measurements cause I just guess. sorry
Macaroni noodles (enough for however you're making)
salt and pepper
velveeta block (trust me)
- Start by making a roux. I don't know the exacts, but I'd do 3 parts butter to 1 part flour. let it sizzle on a low heat (like a 2.5 on the electric burner) until it's a light brown colour
- Once thats good, pour in enough milk to be enough sauce. This is your béchamel base. It should be the velvety and smooth.
- Grate up some MF cheese. I usually use a cheddar, parmesan, a smoky cheese, mozza, and anything else in my fridge. Grate up a fuck ton, and then grate more because cheesy mm mm. Mix it in a handful at a time. I'd do around 10-12 handfuls of cheese for 2 people.
- Season your sauce; Salt, pepper. Sometimes paprika can be tasty. nutmeg too mm mm
- Add a protien here if you want like sausage or bacon but I never do this
- Pour your pasta and sauce into a casserole dish; preferably a large and long rectangle one. mix it up until the whole thing is mixed together. it can be as soupy as your heart desires.
- Time to sin. Take the Velveeta fake cheese block and cut up 4 or 5 chunks. stick the chunks around the dish and get it to partially combine. this'll add some extra cheesy
- coat the top with breadcrumbs, seasonings (I like thyme and rosemary and paprika) and some parmesan cheese
- Bake at like 375F for 15-20 minutes
- dont let it cool just go ham on it
tell me if you try this out. It's simple and not fancy, but some S-tier comfort/depression food.
Darn! We absolutely need to try that recipe at the pub! There's just something about Macaroni and cheese at midnight. garfield4eva69, you should open a little kiosk in the lounge.
Grate up some MF cheese. I usually use a cheddar, parmesan, a smoky cheese, mozza, and anything else in my fridge. Grate up a fuck ton, and then grate more because cheesy mm mm. Mix it in a handful at a time. I'd do around 10-12 handfuls of cheese for 2 people.
I laughed out loud when I read that. :D
EDIT: Just saw your page. That frog is glorious!
Thank u muchly!!! When I was a kid I was told "just write words the way you'd say them" so I can only really write like a goblin on a half dozen coffees. I'm glad u like the froggy hes my best friend