Midnight Pub

hello, keyboard of shallow depth

~tffb

I am using the laptop. *As* a laptop, instead of my old mechanical keyboard, for the first time in...hell bloody ages, my love. Had to say the last part because I just saw a Johnny Rotten interview, and his pompus style-forward fake attitude. So....yea

I can see myself typing. Out of writing experience. I have nothing of interest to say, just to say it. Typing is the name of the rose.

Oh, but I am changing therapists. One person, again and again, over a decade - they form opinions, they shine through gradually, subconsciously on their end, as to not violate the hypocritic oath (yes, I see that - intentional) of therapists pass no judgement, just advice.

But, they think, too. It doesn't matter though. Plenty others. I'll find one that takes my insurance.

So ~bartender, coffee plz plz. I'm pulling a late one


inquiry
> I am using the laptop. *As* a laptop, instead of my old
> mechanical keyboard, for the first time in...hell bloody
> ages, my love. Had to say the last part because I just saw
> a Johnny Rotten interview, and his pompus style-forward
> fake attitude. So....yea

Reminds me of McCartney's "my love does it good".

> I can see myself typing. Out of writing experience. I have
> nothing of interest to say, just to say it. Typing is the
> name of the rose.

It's a different kind of riding a bike.

> Oh, but I am changing therapists. One person, again and
> again, over a decade - they form opinions, they shine
> through gradually, subconsciously on their end, as to not
> violate the hypocritic oath (yes, I see that - intentional)
> of therapists pass no judgement, just advice.
>
> But, they think, too. It doesn't matter though. Plenty
> others. I'll find one that takes my insurance.

No wonder they get paid the big bucks, because the human default seems to be more in the direction of passing judgement with no advice....

> So ~bartender, coffee plz plz. I'm pulling a late one

About time to turn in, here. Did this 'n that, today. Most importantly, a young child my wife's daughter and son-in-law adopted somehow considers me sliced bread, and I had a fabulous time serving up figurative PB&J sammies.

reply